Welcome to University Circle
University Circle is a 451,000 square-foot, premier Class-A office property consisting of three office buildings and the Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley. Designed by Hoover Associates, the property features Brazilian granite and Italian limestone exteriors and large, dramatic water fountains in a courtyard setting. The majority of the space is occupied by major law firms that include some of the largest and most prestigious firms in the Silicon Valley.
Features and Amenities
- Winner of the 2009 TOBY (The Office Building of the Year) Award for the Pacific Southwest!
- Our office buildings have been awarded LEED EBOM Gold Certification for its energy efficiency and environmentally sustainable building practices.
- University Circle is close to University Avenue and the Ravenswood Shopping Center, with direct access from Hwy 101. We are also close to Stanford University and downtown Palo Alto, and within 30 minutes of both San Francisco and San Jose International Airports
- University Circle shares the property with the Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley, a luxurious hotel with a rooftop pool, spa and the Quattro Restaurant
- Building Information
- Shuttle Schedule (University Circle offers complimentary shuttle service to/from the Palo Alto Caltrain station and downtown during the lunch hour. Our vendor is Mosaic Global Transportation, and the Dispatch# is: 650-864-9701 Option 2.)
- UC Restaurants - Just Lunch (P: 650-289-0351) and SF Soup (P: 650-322-7687)
Electronics Recycling - April 16, 2014
Gourmet Coffee Days - 12/4/13, 12/11/13 and 12/18/13
Ice Cream & Golf Social - July 18th, 2013
Bicycle Safety Workshop - April 29th, 2013
Vanpool Information Meeting - April 25th, 2013
Spring Fling - March 20th, 2013
Safety Fair: September 29th, 2011: Please click here to check out the pics!
Click here to view University Circle's ENERGY STAR building profile.