With a premier Silicon Valley address, the commanding three-building campus at University Circle is deeply rooted within the dynamic East Palo Alto community. Its design is centered around a large, communal courtyard, welcoming tenants, guests, and the community to enjoy expansive water feature, comfortable seating, and an outdoor fireplace. Voted a 2023 Best Workplace for Commuters, getting to the campus is a breeze with complimentary shuttle service and onsite parking available.
With a Four Seasons Hotel onsite, modern interiors and collaborative workspaces, University Circle is designed to help today’s leading law firms, banking and tech companies excel. Adding to its appeal, University Circle is powered by 100% Renewable Energy and has been certified with ENERGY STAR, LEED, Fitwel, and WiredScore for efficient and sustainable operations, best-in-class green building infrastructure and design, and exceptional connectivity.
– CENTRAL COURTYARD
Enjoy lunch, meetings, or a quick break by the outdoor fireplace or beside the expansive water features in communal outdoor courtyard located at the center of the office complex.
WEEKLY FARMER’S MARKET
University Circle regularly hosts the East Palo Alto Farmer’s Market in The Circle, offering fresh produce and goods from local vendors. The weekly Farmer’s Market will return to The Circle this year. Check back for updates.
Available nearby, the East Palo Alto Community Farmers’ Market runs every Wednesday from 9:00am-1:00pm March-November at Bloomhouse.
Photo credit: Fresh Approach
University Circle is committed to making a positive impact on our community.
Visit our News page to learn more about the ongoing programs, engagement, and events that we support.
Voted one of the Best Workplaces for Commuters for 2023:
- University Circle is committed to making a positive impact on our community and has been recognized as a Best Workplaces for Commuters (BWC) - Best SITE, meeting the standards of excellence set by the Center for Urban Transportation Research.
Onsite parking available:
- Drive and park in the available underground and surface-level parking.
- EV parking with Blink charging stations.
- Cycle – Secure bicycle storage is available to tenants.
- Fix-it Repair Studios are also available at each of our bike cages.
Complimentary Shuttle Service:
- Uninterrupted shuttle service to downtown Palo Alto and the CalTrain Station.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL & SPA
The separately owned, luxurious Four Seasons Hotel & Spa offers accommodations, fine dining, and spa services – all without leaving the campus.
HEALTHY & SUSTAINABLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
At University Circle, we focus on providing for the health, wellness, and safety of all occupants.
- We use 100% Renewable Energy from solar and wind to power your workday.
- We’ve installed bipolar Ionization air purification technology throughout the building, including in all individual elevator cabs, to neutralize viruses and give you the assurance of healthy indoor air quality.
- We've achieved certification for these efforts through ENERGY STAR, LEED, and Fitwel.