One of the premier office addresses in Silicon Valley, University Circle offers an inspiring setting with extensive amenities.
University Circle provides offices for many leading tech companies and some of the most prestigious law firms in the Silicon Valley office. The property includes three office buildings owned and managed by Columbia Property Trust and the onsite Four Seasons Silicon Valley Hotel & Spa (owned and managed separately). Designed by Hoover Associates, the classically-styled office buildings feature Brazilian granite and Italian limestone exteriors and curve around dramatic courtyard fountains.
Features and Amenities
- Close to University Avenue, Ravenswood Shopping Center, Stanford University and downtown Palo Alto, with direct access from Hwy 101.
- Complimentary direct shuttle service CalTrain Station and downtown Palo Alto
- Luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley onsite, with rooftop pool, spa and Quattro Restaurant
- Onsite restaurant in the 1950 Building
- Weekly farmers market organized by Good Roots every Thursday
- Exclusive onsite concierge service, Columbia Concierge, powered by Luxury Attaché
- Onsite management and 24/7, state-of-the-art security
- Covered parking onsite, with 3:1,000 total parking ratio
For amenity details, click here.
- 451,000 square-feet of Class-A office
- Construction: Steel frame and concrete decking
- Regional 2009 TOBY (The Office Building of the Year)
- Property map: click here
For information on sustainability at University Circle, click here.